Saturday, March 01, 2014

I Knew Obama And Reid Were Corrupt - I Had No Idea It Was This Bad

President Obama and Senator Harry Reid claim that they can't work with the Republican House. I knew that the House had passed bills which helped Obama extend the Obamacare deadlines, but I thought there must be some provision in the bills that Obama could object to. Then I found the bill linked below, which the Republicans passed in July. I read it. It has to be one of the simplest bills I have ever read. All it does is change dates to extend deadlines. That's all. There isn't one poison pill. There isn't one change to the substance of Obamacare. Zero. Zilch. Nada. So why is Reid sitting on it? Why are Obama and Reid lying about the Republicans? Clearly, they can work with the Republicans in the House. They just don't want to.

Bill Text - 113th Congress (2013-2014) - THOMAS (Library of Congress)