Tuesday, July 15, 2003

Another Shameless Way To Get Votes

In my bid to win this weeks Microbes on Parade, The New Weblog Showcase after entering this post, I have placed a Liberal A**clown link to Instapundit on my main page as directed by Frank on IMAO. This is the first step to possibly getting a coveted permanent link from IMAO, but only possibly, since I am competing with thirty-seven other blogs. Hopefully, considering Frank's traffic, this will bring people to my site and garner votes. The shameless part is that I do not normally use words like A**clown. Grumble, grumble, politics.

If you want to vote for my post, make sure your blog is entered in The TTLB Blogosphere Ecosystem. If not, click here and fill out the form. Next add a link in your blog to my post, using this URL:

http://winceandnod.blogspot.com/2003_07_01_winceandnod_archive.html#105803574500965711